I could probably state, with reasonable certainty, that etsy.com is my gateway drug. Gateway to well organized, visually-stimulating, user-friendly internet shopping. It is delightful in every way. Through etsy, I began to discover that there is a huge design scene in Portland, OR, my home town. Here's a dress by Liza Rietz that I would love to wear if I didn't work in a laboratory with harsh chemicals.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
I don't have a problem
I could probably state, with reasonable certainty, that etsy.com is my gateway drug. Gateway to well organized, visually-stimulating, user-friendly internet shopping. It is delightful in every way. Through etsy, I began to discover that there is a huge design scene in Portland, OR, my home town. Here's a dress by Liza Rietz that I would love to wear if I didn't work in a laboratory with harsh chemicals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment